I am making a strong case for minimal, fierce and urban style in this issue of the "Greecebylocals".
Hallelujah is an Athenian women fashion brand by Eleftheria Domenikou. When I first walked into their shop with my friend, I could clearly see how the brand's image reflects simplicity, power and confidence.
A dress immediately caught our attention and when we entered the store.We were welcome with warm smiles and left with our dresses and some bad ass uplifted spirits. This was last summer when my friends and I were having one of those bad days where nothing could humour us and go right for a change.
The clothes are made of impeccable quality with unique and very simple designs, all of which are made in Greece and sketched by Eleftheria.
After what seemed like forever, we finally arranged to meet with Eleftheria, after having researched her work and hearing so much about her from a mutual acquaintance in the Greek fashion scene.
My talk with her was more than pleasant; she is a vibrant woman knows what she wants and goes exactly after it.
What inspires me about her is her kind spirit and jovial energy. Our talk was not an interview in any way, it was more of woman squad reunion. It felt like we have known each other for a long time, which is a bit true, at least virtually.
She was very respectful of all my clothing choices, locations and the overall concept. It was perfectly aligned with what her brand was all about. I was ready and free to creative in whatever crazy way I wanted.
She also introduced me to her good photographer friend that is also doing a wonderful project and wanted to work with me.
I was thrilled for all the Girl Power. I love love love working with distinguished women, who know that they are divas in their own terms. Did you all see what I did there? Introducing finally the new face of the blog.
It has been long overdue to make all the website more uniform. I love that the blog name and url now match and reflect the message I always wanted to pass around.
Now your turn to tell me what you think of the editorial and the blog makeover. Comment below
Have yourselves a beautiful month of February.
Looks curated and Styled by Myself: Adeola Naomi
Photography by : Alina Lefa All Clothing are courtesy of : Hallelujah Shoes: Dr Marteens, Vans and Swedish Hasbeens.
Makeup and Hair by Myself: Adeola Naomi.
If you are ever in Athens or you are an Athenian ( Sales Going On now) visit:
Hallelujah Studio: 32 Archelaou St, Pagrati, Athens, Greece
Hallelujah Store: 16 Apollonos St, Syntagma, Athens, Greece
- Attire Club: The Best Looks from NYFWM | Fall-Winter 2016-17
- Cat Eyes & Skinny Jeans: Valentine’s Day Gift Guide
- Distinguished Diva: Urban Minimalism with Hallelujah
- Fashionopolis: Liva Protege | New Talent and Creative Fluidity
- Female Jungle: MeetTheBoss | Amy Roiland, Boss Lady of FashionTap
- Grazielle Camilleri: My Yellow Coat
- Les Assorties: Styling Sessions with Marina de Magalhaes
- Modavracha: The Skinny Scarf Trend
- Mox and Socks: A Staying-In Valentine’s Day Outfit
- My Fashion S/ash Life: A Valentine’s Story
- MySelf Expressed: Inspiration Board | Resort 2016 | Acne
- Proceed with Style: Affordable Valentine’s Day Gifts for Anyone
- Purple Poodle Blog: New Make-up Palettes and More…
- Purushu Arie: A Modern Man’s Guide to Share Wardrobe with Girlfriend
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: In Which We Go See Fern Mallis Interview Jeffrey Kalinsky
- Some Velvet Morning: Monochromatic
- Splash of Teal: A Few Thoughts About Valentine’s Day
- We Are Ready Made: Marc’s America
- We’re Not Exclusive: Let’s Talk About It | Who is Your Style Icon?
- With Wonder and Whimsy: 10 Reasons to Love the Wrap Dress