Tag / black women in fashion
Powerhouse women are everywhere around us, on this issue we sat and discuss with one incredibly creative soul, Ms. Amarachi Nwosu. She is fire brand in the art world. A woman…16. August 2017
Yemzi Yemzi is founded by designer Elizabeth-Yemi Akingbade, a British-Nigerian fashion designer residing in East London. Yemzi uses sustainable materials to blend prints influenced by her origins blended with simple modern aesthetics…20. June 2017
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo