Tag / holistic womanhood
Malasana is an asana that physically stretches the ankles, the groins, and back. Going back to the very basic of hip opening poses and emotional release. Watch the video to take tips…16. June 2017
african diaspora Art Astrology beauty of black womanhood black queer sexuality Black womanhood body awareness book reviews diaspora journal DistinguishedDiva empowerment fashion feminism fiction film Film reviews holistic healing meditation mental health mindfulness music muslim womanhood Photography Podcast power religion self-care self-love through yoga short story sisterhood spirituality Story sustainable fashion tradition Travel travel journal travel journals Travel stories visual art visual stories wellness womanhood women empowerment Yoga yoga for black women
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo