Tuesday, September 1, 2015
Monday, August 24, 2015
Friday, August 21, 2015
After a week filled with happiness, all I can wish you is an epic weekend with some amazing treasures from the blogville.
Here are some great links to while away the weekend, as I am featured on this week's awesome links à la Mode, August 20 of Independent Fashion Blogger.
Have an inspiring and happiness filled weekend my dears.
- Affordable: Before & After | Kim Kardashian Inspired Smokey Eyes
- Al-Balsam Life: Balsam’s Thoughts on Cara Delevingne’s Interview for London’s The Times
- Attire Club: Good Trend, Bad Trend
- Dulse & Rugosa: Breakout Blues | Seaweed Can Help Stop Breakouts
- Everest Says: Two Ways to Wear Yellow Heels
- Fashion & Frills: Picnic Print Mixing & Sugar Free Champagne Spritzers!
- Fashionopolis: Breaking Plus Size Fashion Rules
- Fear in Wonderland: Is the Cheek Peek the New Exposed Midriff?
- Happy. Pretty. Sweet.: Sally Hansen Airbrush Legs
- La Vintage Vida: The Jazz Age Lawn Party Part Deux
- Lil Miss JB Style: It Girls
- Moments 2 Stop: Case of the Mondays
- Muscari Lane: The Japanese Way
- Oceanblue Style: le grand bleu
- Sassy Ethnic Bohemian: <Closeup | Interview with Brooklyn’s Ed Roth of Stencil 1
- She Got Her Own: 10 Steps to Happiness
- Sparks N Style: Blues Clues
- What Erika Wears: Nutella Coconut Scones
- Will Bake for Shoes: Blade and Bow Bourbon Whiskey Cocktail Recipes
- Wish and Wear: Covet Monday | Time