Tag / Editorial
By: Wami Aluko A visual satire story of a Lagosian woman’s lateness. Here you see a fly Lagosian woman. She is running late for an event. Maybe a happy hour, maybe a…13. November 2017
african diaspora Art Astrology beauty of black womanhood black queer sexuality Black womanhood body awareness book reviews diaspora journal DistinguishedDiva empowerment fashion feminism film Film reviews holistic healing literature meditation mental health mindfulness music muslim womanhood Photography Podcast power religion self-care self-love through yoga short story sisterhood spirituality Story sustainable fashion tradition Travel travel journal travel journals Travel stories visual art visual stories wellness womanhood women empowerment Yoga yoga for black women
- Book Review: Who Owns Truth| All My Lies Are True
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition