Tag / film
By: Niki Igbaroola A Recap of the Inaugural Women of the Lens Film Digital Broadcast Festival Lately, conversation around film, cinema and the industry have been centered around men and their inability…23. November 2017
By: Niki Igbaroola A Review of Sophie Fennes’ Documentary Bloodlight and Bami There is something in the way Fennes chose to shoot this documentary that melded perfectly, with Jones’ enigmatic nature. The…8. November 2017
- Book Review: Who Owns Truth| All My Lies Are True
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition