Month / December 2017
By: Ada Kalu A Personal Account of a Woman Grown Weary of Explaining Patriarchy to Men I am using this week to lock off all talk of men, I am weary. In recent…5. December 2017
By: Tiara Kelly A Manual on How to Move Through this Moon Phase and Mercury Retrograde December 2-22 **shadow phase until Jan 11** Gemini moon will have you wanting to be a…3. December 2017
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo