Tag / self-care
As we travel our body is under various pressure and hard condition for the spine and mood. This week I am sharing a very intense yet basic pose for an immediate increase…1. July 2017
Music has always been a place of escape, refuge, and solace for many. Our ancestors have used sound as a way to document time and circumstance and emotions that words can never…2. May 2017
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo