Tag / mindfulness
By: Mariam Guessous We come into this world with a blueprint, a mission, a purpose. Our DNA holds inscriptions, roadmaps and ancestral wisdom. We were born this way, equipped with everything we…30. October 2017
Garudasana also known as Eagle pose is a balancing beginner pose. This is a perfect place to start your standing poses and balancing journey. Some of the benefits of the pose are:…24. June 2017
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo