Category / Art / Poem
by: Mica Hamilton I wanted your brown body To find my brown body I dreamt of your brown body Before I became enough cells to dream I saw our…3. August 2017
By: Mica Hamilton Rolling with you Over the hills and mountains of your body Ethereal sounds emit from my solar plexus, screaming into the moonlight All the Xenon in the galaxy…27. June 2017
- Black Lives Matter: Discussing and eradicating anti-Blackness in the Muslim North African communities.
- Letter to my sisters: Self-Love & Sisterhood
- Saturn in Aquarius 2020 transit — A prediction
- Art as Resistance: Reflections on Built of Past in Present exhibition
- How I experienced Barbados as a Black safe haven: A response to Chibundu Onuzo